Poultry Health Services is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team and to participate in ongoing improvement.
We are looking for a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support in a well-organized, professional and efficient manner.
You will support the CEO, Partners and business operations by providing professional and effective administrative and time management support. A central role within the company’s administrative functions, you will provide an ongoing focus on continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a strong sense of initiative, prioritize effectively and instil confidence in their work with sensitive, critical and confidential matters.
The successful candidate requires exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills as well as effective problem solving, and time management skills to work in a fast-paced office environment.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manage business and personal calendars, provide daily reminders of meetings and preparations required to ensure accurate, effective and efficient use of time, schedule conference calls, take meeting minutes and follow up on action items;
- Provide administrative services, including, but not limited to arranging travel, monthly expense reports, and maintaining accurate and efficient filing system that meets departmental requirements;
- Coordinate meetings which includes planning and organizing materials, presentations, booking meeting rooms, venue selection and set up, and food and beverage coordination;
- Support the administrative updates for websites
- Support hiring and on-boarding processes
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Support the tracking of veterinary team billable and SRED eligible hours (in cooperation with Accounting Staff)
- Oversee Payworks data entry for staff reporting to Executives
- Screen incoming calls, emails and correspondence while maintaining a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor at all times;
- Contribute insight, ideas, and opinions while participating in team meetings and projects;
- Reconcile expenses to maintain records of budget expenditures
- Maintain and manage files and documents
- Collaborate with and support the Administrative team
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
Skills and Attributes:
- Proven ability in confidentiality and discretion with sensitive information
- Must demonstrate confidence in managing and gate-keeping the CEOs schedule
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Exceptional ability to develop and sustain a level of friendly professionalism among staff and clientele
- Strong observation, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively negotiate changing and conflicting priorities
- Strong Microsoft and computer software skills
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and manage change
This is a full-time position of 40 hours per week, working Monday to Friday, and includes a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Applications may be submitted via indeed.com, and should include a cover letter and resume addressing the qualifications listed above and your salary expectations.
The deadline for application is August 2nd, 2019. Interviewing and hiring may commence prior to closing date. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.